An opinion I can't ignore

Hello friends, 
                    Please read the comments posted by an anonymous individual who asked me to recheck my handicapping techniques after I went through a bad spell,I want to know the feedback of the others who read this blog as well. Your opinion is always valued and just like you am a human being and I falter at times but I consider myself a good tipster if not the nĂºmero uno, I must also tell you guys that my analysis is only a guideline and neither me nor the bloggers I follow ask you to put your money because inside the ring its each man for himself,I want to know what you guys think and anyways Pune analysis and selections will be published either by midnight or morning

Regards 


Comments

  1. hi sirocco ..! this is AKHILESH NAIDU.. good to see your blog...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siroco, used to see your selections in HT , good to see your
    blog , all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U Mr.Raja Babu,please continue visiting my blog and also by giving your inouts

      Have a nice day,regards

      Delete
  3. Mr Sirocco,
    Pl ignore such comments as they are from persons who themselves are failures and cannot stand the honest and sincere efforts of genuine people. You are giving excellent analysis and we definitely are learning from your writeups. Pl continue the good work. I wish you all the very best.
    Regards
    Your Friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not that I have posted it against my critics,I always read critisicm with an open mind and only want to know the opinion of other readers as well

      Regards

      Delete
  4. please ignore such comments
    nobody can give 100% at any time. your selection are very useful to new puntet's so go on. thank'Q very much for your posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir for posting ur opinion here,please continue reading my blog and point out any mistakes. Your name seems familiar are you an active contributor on horsetalk as well?

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would be interested to know what you think of the topic,so that it helps in improving my blog

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07