Mumbai 04/12/14 Short Selections

WORD OF HONOUR 

DIXIE DELIGHT 

Skip 

TOP COMMANDER 

DOUBLE DIAMOND 

GOLD BAG 

CHASE THE ACE

SUPERLICIOUS 

QUIZZICAL 

Friends I am extremely Sorry as I was occupied with work cannot do a complete writeup of Mumabi races on Thursday,time willing will do a complete analysis for B'lore races....... 

My December budget will be 30,000 

INVESTMENT PLAN 

1)DIXIE DELIGHT 3000 

2)SUPERLICIOUS 3000 

3)QUIZZICAL 4000 

Will try to post my spread sheet by the end of the races..... 

Note:The Investment plan is for guidance and self Assesment only and is not a recommendation of any sort 

Comments

Post a Comment

I would be interested to know what you think of the topic,so that it helps in improving my blog

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07