B'lore Saturday 06/12/14

Hello Friends, 
                    Its been quite a Friday night and now when I have started to pen down this blog the time is a quartet to 3 in the morning. Thus I cannot go for a analysis of the 9 race card as a whole,I have selected some races and have given my analysis. 

RACE 1:A race for 2 yo maidens over 1100 mts 

If one goes by breeding alone,Eternal Flame who is out of a classic winning mare comes right into the equation,the preperation is satisfactory too,only the jockey doing duty has to be factored 

Summer Mane a got abroad daughter of Dylan Thomas and New Alliance who has arguably the best jockey on duty can also be termed as possible 'contenders' for this race 

Ophelia who has been prepared extremely well also has a decent jockey aboard. In a race of 1100 mts being forward is more important than anything else,I have assumed that this horse has that racing 'fitness' more than anybody else and as such is my personal fancy 

My Choice:#Ophelia Win 

RACE 3:A class II race over 2000 mts 

The question is quite simple,can the lone youngster in the fray,stay the trip? And if yes does he have enough class do triumph in a class II field. The answer to the question is only an assumption that it can do both but I feel the value in this race lies elsewhere 

Mountain Range is obviously a horse that doesn't belong here,can its 'class' carry the weights? I won't be surprised. Keep an eye 

The competition in my opinion then is between Amistad and Spanish Cannon,my personal fancy is the latter as I feel that it likes the trip,has a run benifit in this track and is certainly the one that may represent value here 

My Choice:#7 Spanish Cannon Win 

RACE 5:A class IV race over 1400 mts 

EVALINA,the sole maiden winner in this set did not shine in her next two starts,although her prep and jockey deceleration looks promising enough I would like to keep a watch on her performance in this race 

Then there is ofcourse the low weight-top jockey combination horse in Equal Terms who inturn is subject to some very good preperation and is indeed the one with quite a positive chance in this race 

But I feel that Secret Dimension who had performed well in his only start this season in the higher class,now gets a jump down in class and the only matter of concern is the form of the jockey who was rather good in the Mysore and B'lore Summer this year. This horse has that inherent 'class' factor and is my choice in this race 

My Choice:#1 Secret Dimension Win 

RACE 6:A Terms Race over 1200 mts 

Acclaimed in my opinion has to be treated with respect even when it is going over a sprint,even with the stables jockey not in the saddle because it has 'class' written all over it.

Of the usual suspects of the B'lore sprint scene its Whispering Gallery that attracts most attention. After its win at Mysore this horse has advertised fitness by winning a mock and has been subject to sound preperation 

Rock With You with PSC is no pushover too,the trainer is wily and this horse has quite a record over sprints

I would like to see how Speed Six performs here,one of my favourite horses yet I feel that he is short of a run,this distance is definitely his forte and don't ignore him in combination pools 

Ishpingo needs a lot of improvement to win here,but as the owners horses are winning all over recently I cannot overlook it 

My choice however is Shivalik Star,he has the right preperation an interesting choice of jockey and moreover the terms are slightly in his favour with respect to Whispering Gallery this time around and as such is my personal fancy 

My Choice:#3 Shivalik Star Win 

RACE 7:A Class III race over 1200 mts 

Terming the word 'interesting' to describe how this race looks on paper would be a crass understatement :) 

Saltoro Ridge,Pentagram both have imposing credentials in this race,the formers step down in trip and latters absence and choice if jockey sends rather mixed signals to a person like me. They do have chances of doing well 

Take Apollo Star whom I have been fancying in class IV,was its inability to carry weights the sole reason for its below par show? Can one risk a chance on this horse? I leave it to your call

Have a look at Blitzschnelle who was a fluent maiden winner over 1100 and has a third to its credit,a true contender in this race 

Then there is Temujin who personally is not my choice but has the top jockey in the saddle and Shrewd Master who is certainly the horse with good form coming into this race,the top contender 

I feel if at all one horse could give this race a bit of 'spice' it is Country's Pride who had a 2/2 record initially and has been on the radar of my list for quite sometime. With a benifit of a run and a good last spurt I feel that this horse has quite a chance in this open affair and is a personal fancy 

My Choice:#3 Countrys Pride Win/Place 

That's it friends,Have a nice day gamble responsibly ! 

INVESTMENT PLAN 

1)Secret Dimension Win 1000 
2)Shivalik Star Win 1000 

WILL POST THE SHEET PROBABLY AFTER THE RACES TODAY 

NOTE:The Plan is for guidance and self Assesment only and is not a recommendation of any sort 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07