Hyderabad Sunday 02/11/14

RACE 5:For horses rated upto 50 over 1200 mts 

I think that it is pretty obvious that the race is between the 3 yo horses in the fray,there are many contenders in this race 

But Amazing Approach seems to be the one that catches my attention first,it had a decent monsoon season where it cleared its maidens and was pretty consistent all the way,this horse which now makes a shift to the distance it won earlier is the top contender here 

Then there are the likes of Numinous and Pour VOUS that can be threatening in this race 

Have a look at Rapidest,this got-abroad was taken to Bangalore for summering,missed the entire monsoon season and is pitched in for the first day at winter with a decent prep around him,usually I don't opt for lay off horses but this horse holds the edge in this race if you ask me,my personal fancy 

My Choice:#5 Rapidest Win 

RACE 7:For horses rated upto 75 over 1400 mts 

The youngster in this race,Vijay Vidatha retains the winning jockey and is two for two in its career,now at these weights on promotion is certainly the too contender in this race 

With Compromise as a minor upsetter in my view and Lips Locking as a geneuine contender in this race,there is not much to choose from except for Alameda 

Alameda,who ran fourth in its last start on derby day has for two to beat in this race,going by its preparations and having a travelling jockey aboard and being a rather experienced youngster she is my personal fancy for this race 

My Choice:#4 Alameda Win 

HAVE A NICE DAY,GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY 

My Budget for November:20000 

INVESTMENT PLAN 

1)RAPIDEST WIN 1000 
2)ALAMEDA WIN 1000 

Note:The Investment plan is for the authors self Assesment only and is not a recommendation of any sort 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07