BWM 14/11/14 Analysis and Selections

Hello Friends, 
                    The first two days of Bangalore Winter Meeting was at large dominated by horses who won at lucrative odds,no complaints tomorrow is another day,here is my analysis and personal fancies for the same. 

Race 1:A race for class v horses over 1200 mts 

Ocean Park may end up as the market fancy in this race,this youngster has now changed stables,running on demotion and gets a change in jockey,last spurt is decent too and is the top contender in this race 

Dancing Laurie comes into this race with a change in saddle support and her exposure in Mysore tracks,she is well placed here and can hope to better her previous form 

Somerset Rose is the only horse with a winning form,has the handicap caught up with it or can it put its best foot forward is yet to be seen,as the set is weak its chances are fair 

One horse has caught my eye in particular and she is Soviet Melody whose last win is like four years ago,she gets positive shoes,switch in jockey support and two equipment changes,can she shine in this race ? Going by my hunch she should fare well 

Viento Plata is another horse who gets a good promising jockey aboard,hasn't shown out on tracks and has age in favour,if you ask me I would say chances are slim 


Its that kind of a race where anything could happen,Ocean Park has an edge but I feel Dancing Laurie who is placed well in this race with this jockey aboard can hope to give a fight and is my personal fancy 

My Choice:#8 Dancing Laurie Win (Upset:Soviet Melody)

Race 2:A race for class III horses over 1200 mts 

Again in this race its a tussle between the youngsters and the older horses 

Little Love and Smokey Sid both seem like the possible contenders from the older lot,with relevance to jockey support,weights and preperation I will give an edge to the former 

However I feel that a 3 yo will win this race,and if my Assesment turns out to be true there is plenty to choose from 

Temujin who had won his maiden has placed his next two starts and now in these weights with this jockey is certainly the top contender 

Rustic Sunrise,Forest Tern and Dream Star are all in with a possibility of winning here 

Rustic Sunrise is ironically my first choice of this trip despite the weights its going to carry it has shown some sparkle early on in its career and is capable of pulling it off here 

My Choice:#3 Rustic Sunrise Win 

RACE 3:A class IV race over 1200 mts 

Zulu Fantasy is the horse that is pretty consistent and is having a decent jockey aboard too,a true contender in this race 

Secret Prayer has had the benifit of a run in this current season,with that advantage can hope to shine in this weights raised race,the top contender 

Speedstress has just one start to its name,has been tracking well and as someone who believe in the second lifetime improvement and also coupled with a change to jockey,I hope this horse can run a bold race and is my personal fancy 

My Choice:#10 Speedstress Win 

Race 4:A class III race (4yo+) over 1400 mts 

Smilestone and Frankness at the bottom and top of the scales respectively appeal for obvious reason,form... 

Prazsky,Yellow Zone and Deep Blue Sea are the other horses that can do well based on their handicap,recent form and preperation 

Yellow Zone seems like the one that can do well here,has that crucial switch in saddle support and hopefully should be well suited over this distance,my personal fancy 

My Choice:#6 Yellow Zone Win 

Race 5:A class III race over 1200 mts 

Nuray,if fit can hope to bounce back to winning ways,there is absolutely no doubt about it,and the if is a big 'if' 

The other horses in the fray like Nimfea,Country's Pride and Super Force are also no pushovers,the second named horse cannot be ignored as its career early on was 2/2 before losing to Maisha in a million 

My Choice:#3 Nuray Win 

RACE 6:For class II horses over 1200 mts 

Emperor Cruise who finally managed to win at the fav end of Mysore season after his triumph at the juvenile million is certainly a top contender in this race 

This race is filled with horses in talent,Red Red Rose is ideally places if one looks at her career graph and running styles,at these weights is a danger to all 

Have a look at Coldstream,this colt out of English Channel has a 2/2 record,despite cutting down in trip and a new schooler I believe that this horse can win it here and step up to graded company in its next,my personal fancy 

My Choice:#12 Coldstream Win 

RACE 7:A race for class IV horses (4yo+) over 1600 mts 

ABBA,ARUN,SEVEN OF HEARTS are three horses that seem to have the edge over the rest in this race,of these three I feel that Seven of Hearts thanks to the change in equipment and low weights appeal the most 

However Deep Blue Storm is working too well to ignore,only cause for concern is the choice of jockey

However am sticking with it as I feel that this horse can run a mighty race 

My Choice:#2 Deep Blue Storm Win 

RACE 8:A class IV race over 1200 mts 

The first four horses should dominate in this race,all of them look more or less equally matched 

On closed scrutiny I find that Vivid Inpression who is prepared extensively well will have a winning seasonal debut here and is my personal fancy 

My Choice:#3 Vivid Impression Win

Have a nice day,gamble responsibly

INVESTMENT PLAN:




Note:the investment plan is for the authors self Assesment only and is not a recommendation of any sort 


TIME:5:10pm

REPORT CARD 







Comments

  1. Your investment plan is quite intersting ,in the acedemic point of view.
    Regards
    YLRao

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would be interested to know what you think of the topic,so that it helps in improving my blog

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07