Hyderabad 11/09/15 Analysis and Selections

RACE 1:Meheran the horse on a juggernaut winning effortlessly in its last 3 races is pitched up against a seemingly good youngster in Chal Dhannu Chal,who incidentally was piloted by the same jockey who is riding today and after a run in a Gr.1 race the latter seemings holds an edge in my opinion and is my personal fancy of the two

My Choice:#3 Chal Dhannu Chal Win 

RACE 2:Dancing Leaf,is seemingly well prepared and has the pedigree to sprint it out here,this is otherwise a race which might be as good as shooting in the dark.

My Choice:#6 Dancing Leaf Win 

RACE 3:Alameda,Power Planet and Golden Arrow all ran together in the last race and by the look of it the winner of that race looks good yet again,the surprise package may be Celestial Fire 

My Choice:#2 Alameda Win 

RACE 4:EIN EIN EIN,whose win last time out was easy on the eye is the main contender according to me in this race,Midnight In Paris is another horse that just cannot be ruled out.Take a look at Shathakshi who was running in open class upto 50 in its last three runs and always found the board and is now on promotion amongst own age group and as such deserves a good chance here especially with a change in jockey.

My Choice:#12 Shathakshi Win 

RACE 5:Spirited,Goldie and Time for Smile all appeal due to various reasons however I feel that Big Boss,being a higher class winner earlier in its career with what seemed like a dress rehearsal for this run last time out and a weight allowance seems like another good chance in the course of the day,my personal fancy.

My Choice:#1 Big Boss Win 

RACE 6:NO WHIP RACE,Picture Perfect who has had a forgettable last outing looks well prepared and back to its winning distance a strong contender here,have a look on Gunner and Time is Luck,both of whom may relish the weights advantage and put up a show,for Sketch of Beauty I think he has to wait for another race to win again.Majorca has ? to travel another 100m or so.

My Choice:#2 Picture Perfect Win

RACE 7:StrengthandBeauty would not have won but for what seemed like a power-packed ride to overhaul the frontrunner last time by trevor,the equations will change now thanks to extended distance and looks like a formidable contender here,Astra,Charming Beauty and Princess Rose being challengers in my opinion,Charming Beauty is a live threat in this race to whomsoever that wants to win here

My Choice:#5 StrengthandBeauty Win 

RACE 8:Military Belle is well placed in this set according to me,challenge may come from the long in tooth Rajkumar or Vijays Grandeur,however with right intent Military Belle should run a bold one and is my personal fancy

My Choice:#4 Military Belle Win 

GOOD BET(s):Shathakshi,Big Boss 

HAVE A GOOD DAY :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07