The Safest of em All

It was on expected lines,even then the beauty of the sport is such that nothing is certain until it happens. That was how I was feeling when BE SAFE was rounding the bend and coming into the straight today both excited and nervous although my money was another horse my heart was with Be Safe,the handsome looking colt has hit a sixer today (yes this is his 6th win and third in a row at Bangalore) 

When he arrived here at May,he had some dented reputations to make up for. But for the fate that made him fail at the PBMM many believed he was the best of this classic crop,he won his lead up well and then went on to win two classics including the Creme de la Creme The Kingfisher Derby. And the icing on the cake was that it was ridden by my favourite jockey Suraj Narredu. Congragulations to him too. Also a grand round of applause to everybody associated with this horse. 

Be Safe was indeed the safest bet in all his runs this season. 


Pic Courtesy:Indiarace.com and @dashmeshstud on twitter. 

Comments

  1. Sir please tell me why time of race run is very slow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would be interested to know what you think of the topic,so that it helps in improving my blog

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07