The Indian Oaks day

Hello friends,
                    Due to some irrepressible reasons I wasn't able to upload my blog,however I did mention my investment plans on horsetalk.indiarace.com portal,feel extremely bad that on an Indian classic day I am not able to post full analysis. 

On the brighter side my investments for Thursday and Friday paid good returns and I am on the green for this week,for blog readers I will post those details later. 

However today in the classic I feel Starry Eyes out of the new sire sensation Multidimensional should keep the got abroads who are also bred well in Circle of life and Amazing Grace at bay.To the manor born is the dark un in this race. 

I have also decided to put my money on the following horses today. I will post my investment balance for the week by taking into account the Bangalore and Mumbai selections on Thursday and Friday 

Today's Investments: Starry eyes win 3000 
                                 St.Barts win 2000 
                                 Zurich win 2000 
                                 Winston win 3000 

By next week and also on the derby weekend hopefully my blog will be back to its oldself,will try to steal time and post for Hyderabad derby day tomorrow. 

Regards 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai 01/04/17

Pune Races 08/09/2013 Analysis and Selections

Bangalore selections and analysis 27/07